Monday 7 January 2013

Mini Feelunique Haul

  

I included the Caudalie SOS Thirst Quenching serum  (£23.20) on my January Wish List and as it's so cold I thought sod it why not treat my skin to a little hydrating treat! When adding this to my basket I spotted the grape water (£9) which is also meant to boost hydration so I added that in to for a testing too. I'm all about the hydration at the moment ;).



I've been using the Avene thermal spring water recently which is ok, I do find it quite refreshing and it's meant to balance the PH of your skin which means it'a calmer and soothed so it will be nice to compare the two. I thought the grape water would have a grapey fragrence to it but it doesn't have a scent at all. I have very sensitive skin so i do like fragrance free products. 
The serum feels lovely, I've tried it on the back of my hand and it feels really soft and plump so I'm hoping my sensitive skin likes this! It's meant to boost hydration by 127% and reduce sensitivity by 61% - so fingers crossed!


I also got the S Factor set (£20.47) which includes the shampoo, conditioner and smoothing lusterizer. I was deciding between this and the Redken set but I opted for this in the end. It smells delicious! I did debate the Macamdamia repair mask too but as I had been a little naughty already I resisted and added the comb in instead! This line is meant to defrizz and tame whilst adding shine so i'm excited to try it!



Have you tried any of these? Would you like any reviews on these products?

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you get on with the serum! It is on my wishlist too x
    britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. S factor products are AMAZING !

    x Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Sos serum too! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Can't wait to hear about what you think of these products. x

    Tanya from Cats and Clothing
    P.S. Please check out my first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...