Thursday 3 January 2013

January Wishlist


1Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
I've seen so many great reviews on this and it just sounds amazing!
2Caudalie Sos Serum
My skin has been ridiculously dry and dehydrated recently and this just sounds perfect!
3MAC Pro Conceal Palette
I've never seen this before so it must be quite new but it looks amazing and perfect for any concealer junkie!
4 Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
This is the 2nd time this has appeared on my wish list but I have so many foundations that I just cant justify buying this just yet but who knows ;)
5Benefit They're Real Mascara
I've recently brought a new mascara which I absolutely love (review coming soon) so again I cant justify buying this  just yet either :( but it looks amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the NUXE lipbalm <3 it's become a saviour for me recently! The pot seems like it will last ages too so hopefully it will be worth the price ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i may have to make the purchase then! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. You have to buy the They're Real Mascara!!! It is honestly amazing and worth it :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always soo tempted when im in boots!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...