Tuesday 22 January 2013

Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in 'Bikini Line' Review & Swatch


 


 
This is my second benefit eyeshadow (review on my first one here) & I love them! The quality is lovely, they are so pigmented and last really well and the packaging is cute.
 
This shade is Bikini Line which is a gorgeous shimmery pale yellow/light gold, I's not something I would usually go for but it's really lovely and great for a bit of highlighting too.
 
Have you tried these eyeshadows? What did you think?
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I love the packaging too, it's so cute and dovey! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely lovely! I love benefit products :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love benefit! And I've yet to try these. Definitely want to now! :)

    xo,
    www.derae.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Benefit! For some reason I'd never think of going there for an eye shadow x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love benefit but how much are these eyeshadows? They look really pigminted and good quality so I'm guessing quite expensive.. hahah :)
    Lovely post - I love eyeshadows! <3
    Love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this eye shadow colour, so perfect for everyday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo pretty!!! Been a follower of your blog for a while, love reading it!!
    Hannahmariebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only used the lip-gloss from benefit but this eyeshadow look amazing to have and great for daily glow looks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...