Wednesday 29 August 2012

Clinique Makeup | High Impact Curling Mascara Review, Before & After Pics

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara

this mascara, this is alwayyyys the one I go back to. Its a nice curvy shaped brush and it makes my eye lashes stick up! They are quite short so they usually sink even after I've curled them. (little sods!)
This mascara doesn't come off with make up remover very well, it's designed to come off with warm water - which it does brilliantly, but you do get left with little black bits all around your eyes but it does come off with a splash of water :)
I've used this for around a year now, I've tried a few other in between but they have all been rubbish compared to this! (reviews to come)...
 It costs 15 quid which is not too bad in my opinion and it does do a good job so its justified :) , this is definately my HD mascara!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...