Wednesday 22 August 2012

YSL Makeup | Touche Eclat Foundation Review & Swatch


YSL Touché Éclat Foundation Review and Swatch
In BD20



 
I had to try this as I love the Touch Éclat highligher and I thought this must behave in the same way.
 
Firstly I should mention that I have the most sensitive skin ever! I get super dry skin due to eczema and it’s very easily irritated :(.
 

  I've got to say that I love love love this foundation, its A-mazing!! It's my favourite foundation I have ever used, I've used it every single day since I bought it and I haven't had a reaction or broken out.

I purchased this in BD20 which it a slightly more yellow-y colour so it cancels out my redness a bit and I absolutely love it. It doesn't have fragrance either which is a massive bonus for me!

It doesn't dry my skin out like most other foundations and in fact I think it may actually help to keep my skin hydrated. I applied this first thing this morning after moisturising and my skin still feels soft and not rough and dry as it usually would when I wear foundation.

The packaging is lovely too, very posh. As you can see from the picture the bottle is glass with gold writing on the side and a gold lid. It is quite a heavy bottle so this may be a downside if you’re carrying it around with you? Saying that, I have dropped this and it didn't smash so I think it deserves a few brownie points for that.
 
I can't recommend this foundation enough, it’s my favourite by far and I have tried a lot of different foundations!!
 
What's your favourite foundation?



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...