Wednesday 22 August 2012

Chanel Makeup | Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh and Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup Review


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Fresh and Hydrating Cream Compact Makeup
 


 

I purchased this in shade 20 Beige for £39 from Boots at Lakeside. I do have dry skin so I do like a hydrating foundation. I was a little bit disappointed with this if I’m honest, especially for the price I paid for it!

It comes in a gorgeous black compact (obviously) with a sponge and a mirror which does look gorgeous on your dressing table. There is also a double lid for freshness which is good idea.

When I first apply this after my moisturiser, is does make my face feel soft and does have a medium coverage. However after a couple hours I do find that it sticks to my dry patches and makes my skin feel dehydrated :(

It doesn’t spread easily onto your face either if I’m honest. I get eczema on my face so this is a hassle for me as I have to pull my face around :( .. I find that it’s easier to use a foundation brush so it moves a bit more freely.

Less is definitely more with this product too as it can look a little cakey if you apply too much it does take a lot of rubbing in too which also sets off my sensitive skin.

Overall, this foundation does feel soft and smooth at first (after rubbing it in like a maniac) however it doesn’t last very long and after a few hours it looks horrendous on me! I don’t think this is for us dry/sensitive skin girls personally... YSL Touch Éclat foundation beats this by miles (click here for review)

Whats your favourite foundation?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...