Wednesday 5 September 2012

L'occitane En Provence Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream Review & Pictures

 L'occitane En Provence Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream
I got this as a free sample with my Debenhams order but as i really liked it I thought I'd do a little review on it :)



  
What they say:
Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy hand cream penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturise hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with shea butter to create this extremely effective care. The rich texture is rapidly absorbed to leave the hands soft and smooth with no oily traces.
Apply day and night as needed.
It is a really thick cream and to be honest a little blob doesnt get you very far - you do have to be quite generous. It smells gorgeous, it smells a bit like baby powder (if you dont like the smell of baby powder you wont like this - obvs)


 
It's not the easiest cream to rub in as its very thick but once its on it does feel very soft and silky but not greasy at all. It doesnt irritate my dry bits either which is a bonus (and rare for me!)

I much prefer this to my Liz Earle Hand Repair (review here), I could be bordering on saying this could be holy grail material - bold statement i know :)
I've had a little research online and its £18.50 for 150ml which is more expensive than i thought it would be but i do quite like it so i probably would pay this to be honest. They do a mini version which is 30ml for £8.00 which doesnt sound such a scary price - I will definitely be repurchasing this :)

What is your favoutie hand cream?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...