Sunday 30 June 2013

Eyebrows | Mac Omega Eyeshadow Review




I really hate my eyebrows.
What ever I do with them I'm never happy and can never get them to look even! I've been growing them since christmas and they are thicker than they were but I just find one is much more curved than the other.. does anyone else find this with their eyebrows??
I've been using this in conjunction with my Clinique fine liner brow pencil which I also really love and they work really well together. Its a nice soft matte brown which is perfect for my light mousey brown eyebrows. I love that this doesn't have a red/orange tinge to it which I find with most 'light brown' colours - I'm looking at you Rimmel eyebrow pencil!
If I have enough time then I try to even out my shape with an angled brush if not then I run some through with an eyebrow comb and it just darkens them up a little. I have to fill in the bottom of my eyebrow more as this area is a little more sparse. I find that this is quite a versatile colour, its quite a light brown but it is very buildable which is nice if you prefer a more dramatic brow.
What is your favourite eyebrow product?


4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about one being more curved - nobody has perfectly matching brows! I seem to have one arched and one curved - weird haha!

    coppergardenbeauty.blogspot.com - beauty
    copper-garden.co.uk - fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think mine look uneven too, you're not alone!
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...