Monday 16 March 2015

I've never been to lush before!


You can smell a lush shop from a few miles away so I always just assumed that their products would irritate my sensitive skin to death. I was out shopping a few weeks back and just thought I'd have a little butchers for curiosity's sake. The nicest shop assistant wondered over to ask if there was anything in particular that I was looking for.. I told her that I get eczema and that I have crazily sensitive skin and well, cut along story short 5 minutes later I had made a new purchase!


I'll stop blabbering now and get on with the review!





Lush say that Dream Cream is 'A soothing and cooling cream that is designed to go on even the most sensitive and easily upset skins'. Firstly, I totally agree with the statement I've had no bad reactions to this what so ever and it really is so so soothing!

It says that's its a hand and body lotion - I use this every day as a body lotion (well maybe not every day, sometimes I forget!) and literally all day at work on my hands. I chuck this in my bag before I leave in the morning and have it sitting on my desk. It's just brilliant! It cools any irritated burning skin and stops any itchiness. It soothes any dry bits and reduces redness. I have mixed a little with my face moisturiser recently and its worked nicely, I haven't been brave enough to smother my face in it just yet though! 





I'll be honest - I'm not a fan of the smell at all, it's very strong and I think that it's lavender/rose which I really don't like. But .. It does such a great job that I ignore the scent and it wares off pretty quickly to be honest so its not a big deal. 

The cream is quite a thick consistency (not as thick as a body butter but thicker than a regular lotion) it spreads nicely and it isn't sticky at all. It sinks in after a minute or so and doesn't leave you feeling like a big greasy mess afterwards.

I don't mind that its a tub, it makes it nice and quick to get too in the morning rush around! It doesn't look that glam on the dressing table in my opinion but its what inside that counts ;)

I really recommend this product so much, it says that its for any skin type but I cant recommend this enough if you have skin even slightly similar to mine! I will definitely be repurchasing this it really has saved my poor old skin. 

Whats your favourite Lush product? Have you tried this lotion before? 






4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a nice lotion, I wonder if it would work as good for dry skins! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we both have dry skin, I think I'll give this product a try as well. I've never used any Lush products before because like you, I feel they're going to wreak havoc on my sensitive skin because of the fragrance. You are filling up my shopping list, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...