Thursday 7 May 2015

Estee Lauder Disappear - Smoothing Creme Concealer Review & Swatches

Estee Lauder -Disappear - Smoothing Concealer










I hate my dark under eye circles so when I see a product that promises to get rid of them I just cant help my self - it has to come home with me!

This set me back £22 which I think is the most expensive concealer I have ever purchased. You do get 15ml of product which I think justifys it a little as it will last a long time and its very pigmented.

Did i like it? Well, as I said, I originally bought this for my under eyes but to be honest i'm really not a fan! Its very drying, even more so than the collection lasting perfection concealer, and it doesn't last all that well on me. Its not that it fades, it's more the fact that is dries down so much it ends up highlighting them rather than disguising them. I find however that it doesn't settle into fine lines, so if you have a problem with creasing this could be the one for you!

I then tried to use this to cover blemishes which I found was the best option but again it doesn't last all that long, I'd say a couple of hours before you need to reapply and that's with powder over the top!

Overall, I am disappointed with this product and its not worth the price at all in my opinion. I don't find my self reaching for it on a daily basis and I much prefer my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer for under my eyes and the Collection Lasting concealer for blemishes - they are tonnes better and much cheaper!


What is your favourite concealer?




3 comments:

  1. Oh no, that's disappointing - have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer? It's got a medium coverage, blends beautifully and doesn't settle in to any fine lines! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.

    potato juice for dark circles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...