Thursday, 3 January 2013

January Wishlist


1♥ Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
I've seen so many great reviews on this and it just sounds amazing!
2♥ Caudalie Sos Serum
My skin has been ridiculously dry and dehydrated recently and this just sounds perfect!
3♥ MAC Pro Conceal Palette
I've never seen this before so it must be quite new but it looks amazing and perfect for any concealer junkie!
4♥ Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
This is the 2nd time this has appeared on my wish list but I have so many foundations that I just cant justify buying this just yet but who knows ;)
5♥ Benefit They're Real Mascara
I've recently brought a new mascara which I absolutely love (review coming soon) so again I cant justify buying this  just yet either :( but it looks amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the NUXE lipbalm <3 it's become a saviour for me recently! The pot seems like it will last ages too so hopefully it will be worth the price ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i may have to make the purchase then! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. You have to buy the They're Real Mascara!!! It is honestly amazing and worth it :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always soo tempted when im in boots!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...